Madison Marquette Real Estate Services is seeking to fill its position for a Property Administrator at Hazard Center, a mixed-use Class A office/retail property in the Mission Valley submarket in San Diego, CA. This position is responsible for certain operational, contractual, financial and administrative duties of this active, award-winning premier property. The goal of this position is to provide superior service to Tenants, Customers and Ownership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contract Management: Review proposals, prepare contracts, monitor contract renewals, review and enforce insurance requirements and assist with contract enforcement.
• Accounting Functions: Responsible for all accounts payable functions including invoice review and payment preparation, following Ownership financial guidelines, entering payables into software program, review of payment reports, and ultimate distribution of payables. Assist Operations Manager with cash receipts procedures as needed. Assist as necessary in annual CAM estimation and reconciliation processes.
• Operations: Conduct weekly janitorial walks with service provider, create work orders for engineering staff, coordinate resolution of janitorial issues with tenants and service provider, enforce contractual obligations. Assist management team with monthly landscaping walks and other property walks as required.
• Annual Budgets: Assists Operations Manager/General Manager with the preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts – vendor rate solicitations, cost analysis development & updates, summary recommendations.
• Monthly Reports: Timely preparation of delinquency reports, lease expiration reports, rent roll reviews and other reporting requirements as assigned.
• Administrative Support: Responsible for preparation, distribution and tracking of new client Welcome Packages – new/existing client set-up in electronic work order & after-hours HVAC programs, client communications and tenant relations events. Supervise and coordinate tenant move in and move out processes, coordinating and providing documentation for both. Provide advanced administrative duties requiring broad experience including providing support to office/reception operations.
• Sustainability: Responsible for development, enforcement, oversight of various property and tenant sustainability programs required by Ownership and local governmental authorities. Organize sustainability certification programs.
• Property Administrator will also perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• An ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years commercial real estate or comparable office management/administrative experience
• Minimum Associates degree (A.A.) from two-year college or university
• Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs a must, work order software a plus, accounting software – Yardi a plus
• Detail oriented and strong analytical skills with accounting knowledge (proficiency and understanding of accounting concepts (payables and receivables).
• Sense of urgency to solve problems and resolve issues.
• Ability to multi-task, handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively organize responsibilities
• Ability to communicate and interact with others in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines and flexibility in dealing with changing priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information concisely.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position’s activities and requirements, Madison Marquette reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary. Applicants should respond, via email with a letter of interest, with salary requirements, and a copy of their resume to: Diana Castro at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.